The company’s brands include Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI®, and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
Production Workers Job Application Canada | Bourgault Industries Ltd
Tips For Getting A Job Before You Arrive in Canada | Job Alert!
Truck Driver Urgent Job Application – About This Opportunity
Truck Driver Urgent Job Application: Coke Canada Bottling Bulk Drivers are responsible for the delivery of pre-ordered products to assigned accounts. This is a short-haul role and all driving will be locally based.
- Work schedule: Full time, permanent
- Wage: $28.45/h
- Benefits plan: competitive from day 1
- Boot allowance of $185/year
- New modern equipment
- Uniforms provided
- Competitive Retirement program
Truck Driver Urgent Job Application – Responsibilities
- Deliver pre-ordered products to customers on the assigned route using a Coke Canada Bottling fleet truck
- Check accuracy and stability of truckload
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding equipment and safety
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance – most routes require the product to be offloaded and brought into the customer location.
- Merchandising products into customer locations as needed
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck, etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Collect company property
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers
- Commercial License with Air (Class 1 or AZ) with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- One (1) plus year of commercial driving experience
- One to three years of general work experience
- Local delivery experience preferred
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
Truck Driver Urgent Job Application – Important Notice!
Truck Driver Urgent Job Application: all offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor.
The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review.
In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling commits itself to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies, and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or emailing HR@cokecanada.com
For more interesting updates like this, stay connected on our website @ OBARES.COM, also for further assistance, leave a comment below & don’t forget to share.
Customer Service Agent Job in Canada | Optima Communications International Inc
Child Caregivers | Private Home needed in Canada by Michael Mariano
Leave a Reply