Customer Service Job in Canada: a customer service representative (CSR) – often known as an agent — works in a call or contact center, assisting clients with their problems. They can do so using a variety of channels, such as phone, chat, email, and social media.
5 Jobs you can Get without Experience | Canada Jobs
How to Connect AirPods to iPhone
Customer Service Agent Job in Canada – Job details
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Salary: $19.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 37 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies;5 vacancies
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Read on below to find out the job requirements for a customer service agent job in Canada
Customer Service Agent Job in Canada – Education
No degree, certificate, or diploma
or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
Customer Service Agent Job in Canada – How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Important notice: This job was advertised on Job Bank directly by the company. Although the Canadian government has made measures to ensure its accuracy and reliability, it cannot guarantee its authenticity.
For more interesting updates like this, stay connected on our website @OBARES.COM, also for further assistance, leave a comment below & don’t forget to share.
Canada Welcomes 20000 immigrants in 2022 | Express Entry, Apply
American Citizenship and Immigration Visa Sponsorship Program 2022 | See The Instructions Form On How Apply
Leave a Reply