Michels Industries is a progressive manufacturing company located in St. Gregor, Sask., who is seeking an outgoing, highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our growing team as SALES REPRESENTATIVEs for our product lines and parts.
Our company is looking for Sales Representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Type of Sales Account
– Regional accounts
– Local accounts
– Willing to travel
– Willing to travel overnight
– Valid driver’s licence
– Travel expenses paid by employer
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
– Not required
Type Of Sales
– Resolve product and service related problems
– Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
– Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
– Promote sales to existing clients
– Identify and solicit potential clients
– Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
– Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
– Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client’s needs
– Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
Work Location Information
– On-site customer service
– Various locations
Security and Safety
– Criminal record check (abstract)
– Driving record check (abstract)
– Transportation equipment
– Agricultural equipment
– Manufacturing and industrial products
– Foreign companies
– Commercial establishments
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Michel’s Industries Ltd.
PO BOX 119