We are looking for an energetic, attentive Liquor Servers who is committed to providing a high-quality dining experience to our customers. The Liquor Server’s responsibilities include speaking with customers, taking drink and food orders, making recommendations, processing payments, and ensuring that customers’ needs are met and they have an excellent time. You should be a skilled multi-tasker with a passion for customer satisfaction and knowledge of wines, beer, and cocktails.
To succeed as a Liquor Server, you should be friendly, proactive, and efficient. Cocktail Waitresses should also be passionate about the food and drinks they serve and creating a fun, enjoyable experience for every customer.
- Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them food and drinks, processing payments, and supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner.
- Cleaning and clearing tables.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, etc.
- Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the proper age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking, and carrying heavy trays of food and drinks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience may be preferred, especially if serving beverages in a fine dining establishment.
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry heavy trays.
- A friendly, attentive attitude.
- Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine, and food.
- Must be the minimum age to serve alcohol.
- A passion for providing customers with high-quality service.
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal liquor laws.
- Willingness to work at peak hours, which may include evenings, holidays, and weekends.