We are looking for professional Housekeepers able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Days: Saturdays – Sunday: 8:00am -4:00pm
MUST have own reliable transportation as there is no active bus system servicing the area.
Adult Basic Education (ABE 12) Grade 12
Application Closing Date:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
How to Apply?:
Email only…. no phone calls
*PLEASE NOTE* Only those with prior Hotel or retirement housekeeping experience must apply.