We are looking for Farmers to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farmworkers.
To be successful as a Farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
– Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks)
Equipment and Machinery Experience
– Tillage equipment
– Planting equipment
– Mechanical cultivator
– Farm truck
– Combine harvester
– Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
– Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
– Harvest crops
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
How to apply
306-327-7502 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Pipestone Valley Farms