We are looking for skilled Pizza cooks to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The Pizza Maker’s responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should also be able to maintain a clean workstation at all times.
To be successful as a Pizza Maker, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch Pizza Maker should be able to train and mentor kitchen staff.
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
WESTERN PIZZA-EMERALD PARK
So whether your looking to build a career in the restaurant business or in search of a flexible schedule, we have the right opportunity for you.