Do you love interacting with people and take pride knowing you helped them leave with a big smile? Are you excited at the thought of helping a customer pick out that perfect product that makes them feel great about themselves? Do you have a natural ability to engage and make a connection with others? We want to hear from you!
Chatters is looking for a Beauty Sales Consultant that is ready to join our team based out of our Eastgate location. We are looking for a full-time employee who is able to work evenings and weekends. You must have flexible availability and be able to pick up extra shifts when required. You would work 32-36 hours. We offer paid benefits after 6 months, and RSP contributions are available.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Beauty Sales Consultants to assist our clients with meeting their skincare needs by giving product demonstrations and makeovers. The Beauty Advisor will give beauty advice, suggest and sell products, explain how the products work, demonstrate how to use the products, and operate the cash register.
A little about the role:
You have an inherent ability to present and promote beauty products at the customer level because of your passion for all things beauty-related.
Success to you is having the customer leave happy with your recommendations.
You have top notch communication skills and people are naturally drawn to your outgoing and positive attitude.
You’re up to the challenge and enjoy the thought of a tough sell.
The numbers excite you, your sales targets don’t stand a chance!
You are known for your customer service skills and referrals always come your way.
Organize and support. Ready to step in whenever required from booking to merchandising.
Have fun! You enjoy delivering our 5-star customer service.
A little more about you:
You are positive, outgoing, upbeat and driven to succeed.
You can provide that exceptional guest experience, at every interaction and make that connection to keep them coming back.
You have experience in the customer service, sales or retail industry.
You know your way around a computer.
In a nutshell, you are confident, flexible, self-motivated to exceed expectations and have mad communication skills!
A successful Beauty Advisor has a strong working knowledge of the latest cosmetics and skin care products. You should also have excellent customer service and sales abilities, as well as strong communication skills.
- Consulting with clients to determine their skin type, skincare concerns, and style preferences.
- Recommending products that fit the client’s needs, preferences, and budget, and explaining how the products work.
- Responding to customer questions and complaints.
- Making sales, processing returns, and maintaining a balanced cash register.
- Planning and taking part in store events.
- Designing and maintaining attractive displays and managing inventory.
- Handling administrative and clerical duties, such as ordering stock and maintaining customer relationships through follow-up calls and mails.
- Handling door-to-door sales and meeting quotas and objectives.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of beauty trends, skincare products, and cosmetics.
- A passion for the beauty industry.
- Experience in sales, retail, or related field may be preferred.
- Excellent customer service and sales abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A friendly personality and professional appearance.
Type Of Experience
Chatters Salon (Eastgate)